Enjoy the delicious tastes of summer in this Strawberry Spinach Salad! Fresh ingredients with a sweet and acidic meld of flavors makes it one of our favorites!
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 handful thin sliced red onion
- 5 cups baby spinach leaves, washed and dried
- 3 cups mixed greens, washed and dried
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbles (optional)
- 1/2 cup Strawberry Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
Vinaigrette Dressing Ingredients
- 1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
Make the strawberry salad dressing
Use an immersion blender (or other kind of blender) and combine all ingredients until smooth. Set aside.
Next, we’ll make the salad.
Slice off the tops of the strawberries, then slice them vertically. Thinly slice the red onion. Chop the pecans.
To serve, place the greens on plates and top with all ingredients, then drizzle with the strawberry vinaigrette salad dressing (about 2 tablespoons per serving). Refrigerate the remaining dressing for up to 1 week.
Have you tried it? Share your experience below!